StudentJob – WO Stage – Junior Web Analytics
As a Web Analytics, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of experts within the digital field. Working with other Analyst and E-com experts, your role is to support with the setting up of reporting and daily performance monitoring of various parts of our website and business. Based on data gathered in big query and GA4, you will help make recommendations for potential changes to improve website page layouts, customer journeys and conversion rates on the front-end. And actively contribute in developing our Big query data warehouse into a single source of truth for all web & business related data and insights at the backend.
We are looking for someone to join our team in Tilburg
What You'll Do
- Measure and report performance of all analytics activity against clearly defined KPI's.
- You'll work closely with the other Analyst to see areas of improvement, such as within the customer journeys and forms, to identify reasons for dropping off (either technical, customer experience, pricing, or likely to be user related).
- Weekly check-ins with relevant teams about their data needs, including but not limited to, conversion rates, trends over time, assess seasonality and what drives improvements from campaigns or organic methods.
- Assess the flow of traffic to help provide insight into next steps for campaign builds to ensure agile project management adoption for repeated success.
- You will track performance of other platforms from time to time, such as HotJar, VWO, and social channels.
- Work together with the Ecommerce and Performance Marketing teams to understand full funnel performance of product segment(s) and how to address any performance gaps through innovative solutions and experiments.
- Produce reports to support decision making regarding the digital end to end funnels.
- Discuss the customer experience and behaviour with the E-com team and other related stakeholders.
Who You Are
- You're currently enrolled in university and studying towards tertiary education.
- You're available 24-32 hours a week.
- You have an understanding of digital marketing and basic data analysis.
- You understand principles of KPI’s & performance metrics.
- You are very handy with Excel reports, SQL (a must).
- Knowledge or experience with websites, ecommerce, social media, Google Analytics (GA), Google Tag Manager, A/B testing, and/or Google Data Studio&other BI tooling &languages is a plus!
- You're fluent in English (spoken and written).
What we offer:
- Above all, a very interesting and challenging job in a fast-growing, informal and inspiring international work environment. We highly appreciate your vision and input
- Flexible working hours (24-32 hours a week)
- The possibility to work remote (50% office, 50% home)
- An internship compensation in combination with secondary benefits, including company fitness, attractive staff discount & great company parties!
- Working in a brand-new office with great facilities
Learn more or apply?
Have we convinced you about this job and do you want to work for Fixami in Tilburg? Then it's your turn now. Apply with CV, via [email protected], WhatsApp: +31 6 28 322 784 or via the contact form. Loes van de Wouw, HR & Recruitment, is the contact person for this vacancy. Important note: We can only hire if you are based in Tilburg area already and have a valid Dutch work permit to work at any given company in The Netherlands or are an European Passport Holder. We don't provide any kind of visa, nor do we provide housing or help with relocating.
Read more about our organization and procedure